Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo

• 04-07-2016 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone I want to get a fairly small tattoo on the side of my arm near my wrist. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which tattoo place in Limerick is the best and who should I ask to do it when I'm there? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

A lot will probably come down to the style of tattoo you want.

Have a look at All Star Ink and Soul Addiction on Facebook and see what you think. Both very good from what I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

Bullmans in town by Thomas street usually allows walk ins and has good pricing too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Without question All Start Tattoo in Wickham St. Ask for Ross. If you are going with linework then Paul in there is the man to go to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Thanks for the replies everyone. My friend has had some work done at Living Art and thinks I should give them a try but I'm unsure. I'll probably just call around to all the places mentioned and see how I go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Had my 1st tattoo done in Chapel Street Custom Tattoo on cruises street around the corner from Mother care and its run by Damien who used to work in Living Art I'd recommend him to any one really nice guy and was really happy with it aswell will be going back to him for my 2nd soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Thanks Brian another one to add to my list:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Had my 1st tattoo done in Chapel Street Custom Tattoo on cruises street around the corner from Mother care and its run by Damien who used to work in Living Art I'd recommend him to any one really nice guy and was really happy with it aswell will be going back to him for my 2nd soon

+1 for Chapel Street

Damien is probably the only reason why people kept going back to Living Art once Ross left. Don't know who the artist in Living Art is now but I'd go with Chapel Street op.

Advertisement