Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit Basket recommendations

Options
  • 04-07-2016 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I know there's a few places in Dublin that make up fruit baskets but just wondered if anyone had a recommendation?

Have been asked by a friend to help find a place she can get a couple of baskets of good quality fruit made up to give as presents so I thought perhaps someone here would have some experience as I have none!

South Dublin if possible please.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Posters in the Food forums tend to be scattered far and wide so this would probably do much better in a regional forum. There's Dublin City or Dublin County South, so if you don't get much response here let us know which region you'd like it moved to.

*Sorry, I was watching for a new post and only now noticed that you'd edited the OP.
    Moved to DCS forum :)

Advertisement