Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France 2016, July 5, Stage 4: Saumur / Limoges *SPOILERS*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Brian Coquard..... Anybody notice anything unusual about something he is wearing? :)

390917.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Lace ups?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Lace ups?

Yep. The shape, design along with the laces make them look more like runners/trainers than cycling shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭neris

Brian Coquard..... Anybody notice anything unusual about something he is wearing? :)

390917.PNG

50 seconds in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Also noticed that 3 of the shoes had Shimao yellow cleats.

Would have thought that the pro's and certainly the sprinters would have preferred to be "locked in".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

If anyone is still in Saumur, I recommend going to the Robert et Marcel Vinyard in Saint Cyr en Bourg, I filled up the car there in May with some tasty wine.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

Ha.. looks like Converse shoes to me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

pajor wrote: »

That's what I was thinking.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

pajor wrote: »

I love them, if only they were available.

Advertisement