Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Wicklow Harbourman Triathlon Entry

Options
  • 04-07-2016 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all, I am looking for an entry to the Harbourman sprint triathlon in Wicklow this Sunday 10 July. If anyone cannot go and has one for sale I'd be really grateful if you could PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

Hi all, I am looking for an entry to the Harbourman sprint triathlon in Wicklow this Sunday 10 July. If anyone cannot go and has one for sale I'd be really grateful if you could PM me.

Olympic entry any good to u
    Looks like I possibly can't make it

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RaoulDuke1415

Thanks for getting back to me. That would be great. I imagine with an Olympic entry I could drop down to the sprint distance on the day?

Thanks for getting back to me. That would be great. I imagine with an Olympic entry I could drop down to the sprint distance on the day?

I can't be sure .. But I suppose u can .
    PM sent

PM sent

noc231073 wrote: »
    PM sent

Just emailed them .. Transfers are closed ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Kellic

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a entry for this Sunday the 9th for the Harbourman?

Thanks

Advertisement