Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Locked out of Windows based Asus transformer t100

• 05-07-2016 5:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    Dd2 got an Asus transformer t100 windows for her birthday on Monday and now we cannot open it coz she put a Microsoft password on it and hasn't a clue what it is gggrr .... I'm sooo annoyed . I tried the reset info on Microsoft but her name and dob isn't enough. .. she never sent an email so no further info. Any ideas girls before I kill her and throw her very expensive gift in the bin ??
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I'm not a girl but I guess I can still help you...

The T100 comes with an option to do a factory reset (they call it a refresh).
    Start by switching on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.Hard Reset ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi
    Then from the Home Screen go to Settings and choose Restart.
    While the tablet is restarting press and hold the F9 key.
    You should release held keys as soon as the blue menu appears on the screen.
    In the next step choose Troubleshoot.Restore ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi
    Congratulations! You should be right now in the expected mode.

Taken from here;
    http://www.hardreset.info/devices/asus/asus-transformer-book-t100-chi/recovery-mode/

Nice triple quadruple post by the way :D

Advertisement