Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children with rare chromosomal disorders and syndromes.

• 05-07-2016 6:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking and I can't seem to find any sort of thread or support group for parents of children with rare chromosomal disorders so I decided to kick things off.

My 4 month old daughter has recently been diagnosed with 6q duplication syndrome through microarray testing. As these abnormalities are usually rare, we have very little information at this point on how it's going to affect her. Her duplication is at 6q16.1 specifically. Would love to hear from any parents who have children with a 6q duplication.

Also feel free to use this thread to reach out about your own child's chromosomal abnormalities to find information from other parents or just as a support network/community.

Looking forward to getting a good chat going!

Advertisement