Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Split Screen Local Play - BEST!

Options
  • 05-07-2016 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I never really went in for FPS, but recently I picked up Star Wars Battlefront and the feature myself and my son are loving is the split screen local mode.

Its very unfortunate that there are only 4 maps available in 1 on 1 mode. I bought the season pass for more maps, but see that no split screen maps were added to the DLC.

Anyone know if any other good FPS PS4 games that support local split screen modes?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

sticker wrote: »
    Anyone know if any other good FPS PS4 games that support local split screen modes?

The Call of Duty games have split-screen local MP modes. Also, Battleborn and Borderlands have couch co-op options.

Not strictly FPS but Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and its sequel are good split-screen co-op games. I also really enjoy Helldivers and Alienation for top-down shooter co-op too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Otacon wrote: »
    The Call of Duty games have split-screen local MP modes. Also, Battleborn and Borderlands have couch co-op options.

Not strictly FPS but Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and its sequel are good split-screen co-op games. I also really enjoy Helldivers and Alienation for top-down shooter co-op too.

Great - Thanks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Borderlands The Handsome Collection has Local Co-op and is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Borderlands The Handsome Collection has Local Co-op and is really good.

Thanks

Advertisement