Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation outside Dublin

Options
  • 05-07-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Heading to Marley park on Saturday. Now accommodation is crazy in Dublin. Is there any place outside Dublin that would have a bus to the venue and decent accommodation(coming from the south)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

this Saturday must be the apex of the Dublin hotel shortage crisis. Beyonce in Croker, the Roses in Marley park on a Saturday in July, peak tourist season.

i don't have an answer to your question but i'd go airbnb all the way

look at this place, one bedroom apartment all to yourself only €70 for the night. looks right beside Marley
    https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/10138030?checkin=09-07-2016&s=5mpORO5j

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Cheapest eir b&b 180.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Does the Luas go to Marley from the red cow? Would I make it back to it after the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

thesultan wrote: »
    Does the Luas go to Marley from the red cow? Would I make it back to it after the gig?

No, thats the other line. The one from Marley goes into Stephens Green. The one to the Red Cow is the other Luas. So you would have to get in to town and back out again to the Red Cow on the other Luas line.

Advertisement