Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Response time from CRO/CORE

Options
  • 05-07-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to get a response from the cro or core, it's in relation to setting up a business and getting a company no.,

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Could take weeks :o What do you want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Lockedout2

Have you sent in the A1 form already.

Takes about a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

It was a RBN1 form, when I stopped being impatient I had a proper look at their site and they reckon about week to go, so in total 2 weeks from completing the details on Core.ie to registration incase anyone else is wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Hi

If you check the CRO website under whats new it gives their current processising date. This should give you some idea as too where they are with your RBN form.

I suspect with the deadline for DACs/LTD coming up the CRO will be getting very busy and the processessing times will slip.

Dbran

Advertisement