Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dji Phantom 4 -22%

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Reati wrote: »
    Doubt it - they just release the Phantom 4 Pro, Inspire 2 and Mavic Pro. The P5 won't be till the summer at earliest.
    To be honest, depends on what you are using the drone for. I had a P3 pro and it was a workhorse of a drone. So solid and did everything you could ask of a drone. The P4 has some fancy tech to stop it crashing into things and a fast sport mode but it has plenty of bugs and 10 minutes on the DJI forums is enough to pick anyone off it! I managed never to crash a P3 over 14 months of use.
    You can get great deals on Adverts on a P3 Pro and a few batteries (that's where I think DJI get people with 150 - 189 for OEM batteries and unfortunately you will need them if you want to go off for the day flying)

Thanks for that Reati.

Based on this, I might very well go with the p3advanced.

They're quite reasonable on Amazon, and the website linked to in this thread.

Advertisement