Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst customer help of all times

Options
  • 05-07-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭

so heres my fun morning courtesy of EIr

1 - flyer through the post, oh weve increased your bill 6quid a month for sports channels you didnt ask for nor probabaly wont watch. Great start. YOU JUST NEED TO ACTIVATE THESE CHANNELS
    Wait what, youre billing me and I cant even watch them....ok.....better activate them I guess

2 - go the website fro the flyer - says JUST EASILY INPUT YOUR SKY VIEWING CARD INFO. .....ok....ill just type it......WHERE? Where the fck do I type it in? Search the site for 15 minutes no joy.

3 - Chat is unavailable....great.

4 - Search the site for another 15 minutes....no joy....but WAIT...chat is online joy of joys....

5 - on i get to Akshay on webchat.....Akshay doesnt get off to a great start...mis spelling a  few words and grammar not the best...oh wellwe're all human

6 - uh oh Akshay hasnt got one clue what Im talking about. remember this is a Flyer YOU GUYS SENT TO ME. I didnt instigate these complicated matters of charging me for channels I dont want. 

7 - ahhhhh a blissful FIFTY NINE minutes im online with customer support. akshay has talked about 4 times. He/She hasnt typed anything in over 30 minutes....i tried being nice. Tried back cop routine also. Nothing works. Seems Akshay has rage quit but forgot to tell me.

8 - oh well. Better call them then. No point oaying for channels I cant watch. on hold for 20minutes....oh hey a lovely young irish guy......ahhhhhhhh crap, he hasnt a clue whats going on either. he goes off to ask the supervisor. he comes back. sorry, just got an email there. we cant do anything here we dont know whats going on. try ringing 0818 271416

9 - back on hold i go. lovely 80s synth music plays. lovely scottish guy. knows whats happening. Oh yeah you just go here, here, click here and boom youre done. PROMOTE THAT MAN. SACK EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE COMPANY.

10 - my final thoghts. Dont charge people for channels they dont want. But if you do, at least MAKE IT BLOODY obvious or automatic HOW THEY CAN WATCH THE FCKING CHANNELS. Almsot 2 hours of my morning wasted over your absolutely useless online chat and your irish lad who hadnt a clue what was happening. Worst experience with a company in a long long lng time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

Akshay's language skills must be contagious

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

lol

I was typing with a phone under my neck on hold at point 8 in the story.

And angrily typing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

so heres my fun morning courtesy of EIr

1 - flyer through the post, oh weve increased your bill 6quid a month for sports channels you didnt ask for nor probabaly wont watch. Great start. YOU JUST NEED TO ACTIVATE THESE CHANNELS
    Wait what, youre billing me and I cant even watch them....ok.....better activate them I guess

2 - go the website fro the flyer - says JUST EASILY INPUT YOUR SKY VIEWING CARD INFO. .....ok....ill just type it......WHERE? Where the fck do I type it in? Search the site for 15 minutes no joy.

3 - Chat is unavailable....great.

4 - Search the site for another 15 minutes....no joy....but WAIT...chat is online joy of joys....

5 - on i get to Akshay on webchat.....Akshay doesnt get off to a great start...mis spelling a  few words and grammar not the best...oh wellwe're all human

6 - uh oh Akshay hasnt got one clue what Im talking about. remember this is a Flyer YOU GUYS SENT TO ME. I didnt instigate these complicated matters of charging me for channels I dont want. 

7 - ahhhhh a blissful FIFTY NINE minutes im online with customer support. akshay has talked about 4 times. He/She hasnt typed anything in over 30 minutes....i tried being nice. Tried back cop routine also. Nothing works. Seems Akshay has rage quit but forgot to tell me.

8 - oh well. Better call them then. No point oaying for channels I cant watch. on hold for 20minutes....oh hey a lovely young irish guy......ahhhhhhhh crap, he hasnt a clue whats going on either. he goes off to ask the supervisor. he comes back. sorry, just got an email there. we cant do anything here we dont know whats going on. try ringing 0818 271416

9 - back on hold i go. lovely 80s synth music plays. lovely scottish guy. knows whats happening. Oh yeah you just go here, here, click here and boom youre done. PROMOTE THAT MAN. SACK EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE COMPANY.

10 - my final thoghts. Dont charge people for channels they dont want. But if you do, at least MAKE IT BLOODY obvious or automatic HOW THEY CAN WATCH THE FCKING CHANNELS. Almsot 2 hours of my morning wasted over your absolutely useless online chat and your irish lad who hadnt a clue what was happening. Worst experience with a company in a long long lng time.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Chancer3001,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear of this experience, this is definitely not the experience we aim to provide. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies, I will have your feedback relayed to the relevant department immediately and I will have this incident flagged. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Get any feedback from the relevant departments?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

You know they don't actually relay any of that back to "relevant departments" don't you? Its just company talk to keep people happy.

• Advertisement

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]This was passed on internally [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Chancer3001.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]This was passed on internally [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Chancer3001.[/font]

AKA, we've done F%ck all about it.

davo2001 wrote: »

AKA, we've done F%ck all about it.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you feel this way [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]davo2001, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can assure you this issue was addressed. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]- Pamela [/font]

Advertisement