Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAC

Options
  • 05-07-2016 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

CAn you lt me know how to go about getting the NAC for my bill pay phone please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kaych wrote: »
    CAn you lt me know how to go about getting the NAC for my bill pay phone please?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi kaych,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. Below are the eligibility details for Bill pay customers. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]1.   [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]You must have paid more than €200 worth of bills OR 6 bills in total.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]2.   [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Account must not be in arrears and be active.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you meet the above criteria, our customer care team would be more than happy to arrange this for you. You can contact them on 1800690000. Please ensure you have your phone make and model to hand along with your IMEI number. You can get your IMEI number by dialling *#06# on your phone.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kaych

Thank you for quick reply.
    Is there an online serice for this or just the call centre?
    Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi Kaych,

Unfortunately this can only be done by contacting us directly.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kaych

Thank you Ciara.
    Have a good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

No worries at all :)

Have a great day also :)

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

• Advertisement