Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Japanese Help

Options
  • 05-07-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭

Bought an imported Japanese car. Want to try to change the dash display to English.

But all the menus and options are in Japanese right now...not even sure it can be changed to English

Im in Galway but I guess we could do it over Skype or something if you were willing.

Ill buy ya a pint / Sapporo / throw you a few quid / give you free lifts in exchange!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

haha! Look, it might be too late, but sure have a look at these:

設定:Settings
    言語:Language
    英語:English

If that doesn't help, get back to me, or send screen shots! ^_^

Even a screen of the main menu, and I could guess which way to manoeuver from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 twiga

Bought an imported Japanese car. Want to try to change the dash display to English.

But all the menus and options are in Japanese right now...not even sure it can be changed to English

Im in Galway but I guess we could do it over Skype or something if you were willing.

Ill buy ya a pint / Sapporo / throw you a few quid / give you free lifts in exchange!

Hey Chancer3001, did you get this sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

twiga wrote: »
    Hey Chancer3001, did you get this sorted?

I used Google translate app to translate in real time.

As far as I could see I couldn't change it to English at all. Maybe it's just not a setting

• Registered Users Posts: 47 twiga

It probably doesn't. I lived in Japan for a while and most cars don't have any English in the menu. Glad you got it sorted, probably muscle memory by now! :)

Advertisement