Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free eirsport

Options
  • 05-07-2016 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up with Eir about 3 months ago and I am currently paying for the setanta/bt sport package, tv phone and broadband.
    I've noticed that this is now free for broadband customers. Does this mean that the cost of the sport package will now be deducted from my bill?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Kev_2012 wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up with Eir about 3 months ago and I am currently paying for the setanta/bt sport package, tv phone and broadband.
    I've noticed that this is now free for broadband customers. Does this mean that the cost of the sport package will now be deducted from my bill?

Cheers
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Kev_2012,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. :)[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes that is correct, you will no longer be charged for this add on. You can read more on this here https://www.eir.ie/sport/[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Hi,

Cheers
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes that is correct, you will no longer be charged for this add on. You can read more on this here https://www.eir.ie/sport/[/font]

Nice one! Cheers!

Hi,

Cheers

Nice one! Cheers!
    No problem Kev_2012 :D

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Schummi

Hi,

I'm currently subscribing to what was Setanta at €21.99 per month on the Sky platform.

We have eir broadband already at home, but it's not in my name.

Do I have to do anything to prevent me from being charged every month?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,157 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Schummi wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm currently subscribing to what was Setanta at €21.99 per month on the Sky platform.

We have eir broadband already at home, but it's not in my name.

Do I have to do anything to prevent me from being charged every month?

I'm not an Eir representative but I do have a suggestion. Cancel your Setanta subscription and ask politely the person who owns the Eir broadband subscription to login here
    https://subscribe.eirsport.ie/eircustomer
    Once prompted for the Sky viewing card give them yours and you should be good to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

Good morning

I am an existing broadband customer and I am 4 months into a new contract. In addition I have eirsport on the sky platform. If I avail of the free eirsport on the sky platform am I commencing a new 18 month contract with eir. I ask this question because

1) I have been told conflicting information when I ring 1901 customer support
    2) I cannot find any info in the terms and conditions

thanking you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

Is there any way an Eir broadband subscriber with Saorview only can watch the free Sports channels online?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

signed up  for phone/bb/mobile 18 month package in March.
    Letter today says its going up by 7 euro/month
    free eir sport my a$$

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

signed up  for phone/bb/mobile 18 month package in March.
    Letter today says its going up by 7 euro/month
    free eir sport my a$$
    Hi  Calahonda52,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way,I would recommend contacting our loyalty team on 1800307183 to discuss the options available to you. 

-Pamela 

Advertisement