Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent court judgement against PTSB

• 05-07-2016 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Does anyone know if there is an ongoing review of PTSB variable rate mortgages, other than the offer of the MRV switch? I have been told that there was a recent court judgement against their unfair treatment of their variable rate mortgage customers. The story goes that they will have to refund customers who were not offered a tracker mortgage after being on a fixed rate. So far I have been unable to find any more information on this, so I am wondering if there is any truth in it at all?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭wassie

You might want to checkout the Askaboutmoney forum - it has a whole thread dedicated to this subject which will probably be very useful for you.

Sorry I cant post links as a new user - just search for "askaboutmoney permanent tsb redress and compensation scheme".

Advertisement