Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 10k race in general Dublin or Cork areas on 23rd Jul 2016

Options
  • 05-07-2016 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I have been planning to run the Fingal 10k race on Sunday 24th Jul 2016. However there's a chance I won't be able to make it, and might end up in Cork on Sat 23rd Jul.

I have been searching the usual sources (run-ireland and gorun websites) looking for another 10k race taking place in the general Dublin or Cork regions on Sat 23rd Jul, but to no avail.

Does anyone know of a 10k race in the general Dublin or Cork regions on 23rd July?

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭All or nothing

PGL wrote: »
    Hi folks

I have been planning to run the Fingal 10k race on Sunday 24th Jul 2016. However there's a chance I won't be able to make it, and might end up in Cork on Sat 23rd Jul.

I have been searching the usual sources (run-ireland and gorun websites) looking for another 10k race taking place in the general Dublin or Cork regions on Sat 23rd Jul, but to no avail.

Does anyone know of a 10k race in the general Dublin or Cork regions on 23rd July?

Thanks a mill!

There is a 10k/ half marathon in Killarney that day. Not too far from Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

There is a 10k/ half marathon in Killarney that day. Not too far from Cork.

I'll be heading down from Dublin to Cork, so won't be making a detour to Killarney unfortunately! Thanks anyway

Advertisement