Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Remote for Spotify and Youtube?

Options
  • 05-07-2016 2:57pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I use my PC as my main music center as it has good speakers, and usually I play music from mp3's I have downloaded, or on spotify or youtube playlists etc. However when sitting on the couch i have to get up to skip to the next track or change the volume. I just want a very simple little remote that connects to my pc and can skip track or increase volume - just like the buttons on the top of my keyboard do.

CAn anyone point me to something that does this? Preferably something really simple i dont need 100 buttons...

Comments

Advertisement