Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another what phone thread....

Options
  • 05-07-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi
    Coming to the end of my contract with Vodafone so looking for help to choose my next move/phone.
    Currently using iphone 5c - my heart is broken with the poor storage capacity. I use the camera a bit for work and also GPS & compass. Happy in general with Vodafone coverage in my area. My contract price is €55/month.

So heres the thing....I'm starting to think Apple are way overpriced for what I get although I'm a total technophobe and never had an android phone so wary of changing. have read through some of the threads on Android forum and am even more confused about them now.

Important to me is camera, 4g/wifi, storage & really important is EASE of use for a thicko like me!!

Any help gratefully appreciated:o:confused:

Comments

Advertisement