Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy ESE Pods for a Dualit 84440 3-in-1 Coffee Machine

• 05-07-2016 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just bought a DeLonghi Icona and am looking to pick up some ESE Pods for it.

I've checked Tesco, Dunnes, Supervalu and Aldi and can't seem to find any.

Is there anywhere online I could get decent ones that won't cost a bomb?

Many thanks for any help received.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

My wife loves the Italian Espresso available at discountcoffee.ie

Full ESE range

I bought this one for starters when we got the DeLonghi MicaLite in April, and that's how she discovered the Italian Espresso one she likes

55 Pod Sample Pack

And I just ordered and got delivered 150 pods of it in a 3 for 2 Offer

Italian Espresso Offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

My wife loves the Italian Espresso available at discountcoffee.ie

Full ESE range

I bought this one for starters when we got the DeLonghi MicaLite in April, and that's how she discovered the Italian Espresso one she likes

55 Pod Sample Pack

And I just ordered and got delivered 150 pods of it in a 3 for 2 Offer

Italian Espresso Offer
    Thank you so much for your reply, I greatly appreciate it. I will be checking that site out, already decided to order the sample pack, only way to find out what I like/dislike. :)

Thanks again :)

So the DeLonghi Icona didn't work out due to an issue with damage so I picked up the Dualit 84440 3-in-1 on eBay instead https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BZTEAVA/ref=s9_dcbhz_bw_d0_g79_i1_sh

Looking for to getting it, now just need to source the NX Capsules.

Someone said the Aldi capsules are suitable for it as they are suitable for the Nespresso machines and others said that they aren't.

Anyone know if the Aldi capsules are suitable for the Dualit 3-in-1?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,501 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Looking for to getting it, now just need to source the NX Capsules.

Someone said the Aldi capsules are suitable for it as they are suitable for the Nespresso machines and others said that they aren't.

Anyone know if the Aldi capsules are suitable for the Dualit 3-in-1?

You need to change the thread title (use the 'advanced' option) or start a new thread.

coylemj wrote: »
    You need to change the thread title (use the 'advanced' option) or start a new thread.
    Option for editing has expired, a mod needs to change it for me. :o

• Advertisement

Hey

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might pick up a tamper for the Dualit 3-in-1?

The machine didn't come with one and I am not having much luck in sourcing one either, so would appreciate any help at all.

Many thanks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The spoon that comes with it is supposed to be used as a tamper apparently.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/dualit-espress-auto-3-in-1-coffee-machine-review

If you wanted to buy a tamper you'd need to know the size of the basket.

adrian522 wrote: »
    The spoon that comes with it is supposed to be used as a tamper apparently.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/dualit-espress-auto-3-in-1-coffee-machine-review

If you wanted to buy a tamper you'd need to know the size of the basket.
    Thanks for this, I unfortunately received no accessories with the machine at all, nothing, just the machine by itself.

I need to start looking for them. I don't even know what I need or where to get them or the cost of them. :(

Advertisement