Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing up for eir - new customer....

Options
  • 05-07-2016 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,

I'd like to sign up for eir as a new customer and while going through the process online, I noticed that as I live in a fibre-enabled area eir are automatically putting me on a fibre package when my current ADSL package due to our houses location, is almost twice as fast. Our ADSL line is capable of 15mB whereas if we have fibre installed the max the line can support is 7mB.

My question is, is it possible to sign up to eir on an ADSL package even though I live in a fibre enabled area and if so how do i do it online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

I'd like to sign up for eir as a new customer and while going through the process online, I noticed that as I live in a fibre-enabled area eir are automatically putting me on a fibre package when my current ADSL package due to our houses location, is almost twice as fast. Our ADSL line is capable of 15mB whereas if we have fibre installed the max the line can support is 7mB.

My question is, is it possible to sign up to eir on an ADSL package even though I live in a fibre enabled area and if so how do i do it online?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]cupthehand1,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes it is indeed possible to request this, unfortunately it is not possible to place this order online and it would need to be placed directly with the sales team. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our sales team will be more than happy to help you with this. You can contact them on 1800503303,or you can also chat to them online here https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭cupthehand1

Hi,

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]cupthehand1,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes it is indeed possible to request this, unfortunately it is not possible to place this order online and it would need to be placed directly with the sales team. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our sales team will be more than happy to help you with this. You can contact them on 1800503303,or you can also chat to them online here https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/[/font]

Thanks Pamela,

I'll get on it tomorrow - does the €5 discount for signing up online still apply though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi,

Thanks Pamela,

I'll get on it tomorrow - does the €5 discount for signing up online still apply though?
    No problem at all :)

Our sales team will be able to advise you off all available discounts we have available for new customers.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement