Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Setanta Annual subsciber and Eir Broadband customer

Options
  • 05-07-2016 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi,
    I currently have an annual Setanta package (€129 I think I paid), that is due to run till November this year. I watch this through my Sky box. I am also an Eir broadband customer.
    Can i cancel my annual subscription and get a partial refund, and receive free Eir sports because I'm an Eir customer now? And if so how do I go about arranging it all?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

kcools wrote: »
    Hi,
    I currently have an annual Setanta package (€129 I think I paid), that is due to run till November this year. I watch this through my Sky box. I am also an Eir broadband customer.
    Can i cancel my annual subscription and get a partial refund, and receive free Eir sports because I'm an Eir customer now? And if so how do I go about arranging it all?

Thanks in advance.
    HI kcools,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

Yes, you should be able to cancel this anual subscription and get the remaining months money back. You will need to contact your provider and have them arrange this for you.

In order to get the FREE Eir sport channels you would need to register to https://www.eir.ie/sport/

Kind Reagrds,
    Ciara.

Advertisement