Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account details?

Options
  • 05-07-2016 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I signed up for an account about 2 weeks ago by tablet in my local branch and I was told I'd receive an email then a text. I received the email but never a text I waited a week and went back and was told that I'd receive a call tomorrow to tell me the problem with my account. I received the call and was told that I would get a text the next day. I got the text and it said to ring to activate 365 banking but I don't have any account details the next day I also received an email saying the same. Was I supposed to receive any details yet? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

slits wrote: »
    I signed up for an account about 2 weeks ago by tablet in my local branch and I was told I'd receive an email then a text. I received the email but never a text I waited a week and went back and was told that I'd receive a call tomorrow to tell me the problem with my account. I received the call and was told that I would get a text the next day. I got the text and it said to ring to activate 365 banking but I don't have any account details the next day I also received an email saying the same. Was I supposed to receive any details yet? Am I missing something?
    Hi slits,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We apologise that you have not yet been sent your account number. If you call the number provided to you to activate Banking 365 Online a representative will be happy to assist you with this and can also confirm your banking details to you.

If we can assists you with anything else please don’t hesitate to contact us here.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement