Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account details?

• 05-07-2016 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I signed up for an account about 2 weeks ago by going in branch and using a tablet with a member of staff to fill in my details, later I got an email saying I would get a text soon saying my account would be open but I didn't I went to the bank the next week and asked about it and they said they would ring the next day and tell me. The next day they called me and told me I would get an account the next day which I did and it told me to ring and sign up for 365 banking but I have no account details and the following day an email told me the same but I still don't have any details? Am I supposed to receive a letter with these details? I received the text last Thursday.

Advertisement