Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crescent Dental Teeth Whitening

• 05-07-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hey I was woundering if anyone has had their teeth whitened at thus clinic in Dooradoyle Limerick. I'm booked to get my moulds done on Monday and then have the one hour treatment on Friday and then continue the whitening using the moulds and gel at home for two weeks.

If you had had this done were you happy with the results and wound you recommend the clinic?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭SuziXX

I would only recommend the home whitening, the laser whitening is much less effective and can be quite sensitive. I find people are usually very happy with the home whitening and nearly universally disappointed with laser whitening so much so that many clinics don't even offer it anymore.

Advertisement