Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose Coins - Coin Counter

Options
  • 05-07-2016 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I was in the Baggot St branch last week and noticed that there was advertising and space for a coin counting machine, but no actual machine was in place. I'm also pretty sure I saw a machine there before. So are there plans to install/reintroduce this machine? It would be a great addition and I'm sure your customers would appreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Ideo wrote: »
    Hello,
    I was in the Baggot St branch last week and noticed that there was advertising and space for a coin counting machine, but no actual machine was in place. I'm also pretty sure I saw a machine there before. So are there plans to install/reintroduce this machine? It would be a great addition and I'm sure your customers would appreciate it!
    Hi Ideo

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Sorry the facility is no longer available in Baggot Street. We really appreciate this feedback and will ensure it's passed onto our Branch Network Team. If this is to be reintroduced, we will certainly update customers here.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Is there list of branches that do have this facility?

Nate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Is there list of branches that do have this facility?

Nate
    Hi Nate--IRL-- 

Thanks for your query. This facility is not available within our Branches, it was previously a pilot initiative initially in our Baggot Street Branch.

Thanks for your interest and we'll certainly pass this to our Branch Network Team. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement