Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topping up mortgage

Options
  • 05-07-2016 10:58pm

Hi
    I have a mortgage with Bank of Ireland, which I got out just over a year ago, €675 per month for 30 years. 142k left on the mortgage. House bought for 160k but should have gone up in value a good bit since judging by daft.
    Anyway have seen a site for 70k that I would like to purchase now, gain planning permission and build on in a few years from the proceeds of the sale of my present house then.
    What is the best way of going about getting 70k added onto my present mortgage if it's possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

mezitozil wrote: »
    Hi
    I have a mortgage with Bank of Ireland, which I got out just over a year ago, €675 per month for 30 years. 142k left on the mortgage. House bought for 160k but should have gone up in value a good bit since judging by daft.
    Anyway have seen a site for 70k that I would like to purchase now, gain planning permission and build on in a few years from the proceeds of the sale of my present house then.
    What is the best way of going about getting 70k added onto my present mortgage if it's possible?
    Hi mezitozil

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We would like to help and arrange for a Mortgage Advisor to make contact with you. They'll be happy to go through any questions you may have regarding adding to the existing mortgage you have with us. 

Could you please send us a PM with the below information- 

-Your full name and mortgage address
    -Name of Branch you hold your mortgage account with
    -Contact number

Hope to hear from you soon!

(To send us a PM, please ensure you have your signatures set to display in your control panel and click my signature link then to send PM) Please be careful not to send any account details for security reasons.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement