Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France 2016, July 6, Stage 5: Limoges - Le Lioran 216KM *SPOILERS*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

Brian and Godtabh aren't mods on this forum, and so they don't have any more duties or responsibilities on this forum than anyone else.

Also people, seriously, relax. The amount of arguments that come up over commentators is stupid. It's great to have different opinions on commentators, but the amount of petty passive-aggressive bickering that happens as a result of this specific issue is ridiculous. Take a deep breath and relax and keep this place fun and friendly.

Sorry bout that mistake. I echo the rest of your appeal for calm!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

pelevin wrote: »
    Sorry bout that mistake. I echo the rest of your appeal for calm!

No worries. Stage five is a bit earlier for us to start falling out with each other, let's at least wait til the high mountains :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

MPFGLB wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=100014062

what a holier than thou hypocrite you are

I suppose these two are fine to criticize as they are not doing a job

Ah welcome back! Great to hear from you again! Good to see that you have gotten over your last issue! I look forward to discussing things with you again in an adult manner!

Love,

LD.

Edit: If you still can't see the difference between what you said and what I did after all this time then maybe leave it out. Better for you that way.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

MOD VOICE: At this point I am thinking of restraining any discussion on commentators to the ones on TG4 while in stage threads. Don't drag stuff up from other threads and don't retaliate. It is far to early in the TdF to start handing out cards, particularly for such non events, let's leave it all there.

Advertisement