Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

due upgrade but open to switching... want Iphone se

Options
  • 06-07-2016 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

hi all,
    im with 3 for many many years and im due an upgrade from my current phone which is an iphone4. Its been a great servant if the truth be told as Ive had it for almost 6 years at this stage. I currently pay 40€ a month but am looking at getting a new phone and am open to switching networks if needs be. My main priority is storage capacity and retaining at least the 32gb that I have been using for Music/photos etc...
    I really like the look of the iphone se as its closer to a manageble size than the 6 but as i say im open to sugestions.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

any advice on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

any advice on this?

Are you looking for phone suggestions or only looking at iPhone SE?

See the sticky regarding phone recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Davy wrote: »
    Are you looking for phone suggestions or only looking at iPhone SE?

See the sticky regarding phone recommendations
    iphone SE preferably, as im used to Iphone interface, OS etc...
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭vandriver

I have no advice on your phone,but the identical SIM only plan to yours is €25.In the past 4 years you have overpaid €720!

Advertisement