Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokemon go

1193194195196197199»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Onthecutout325

minikelvin wrote: »
    Any1 know or have an idea when the next migration will be? I'm bringing the car up to Dublin on the 28th so I'm hoping the bulbasaur and charmander nests will still be there when I can get to them.

Would also like to know this ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

They are every 2 weeks, so the next migration should be December 29th. So both Charmander and Bulba nest will still be there, still within a few minutes drive of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Last one was Dec 15, before that Dec 1st, November 17th and November 3rd, which suggests the next one will be Dec 29.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Has there been an increase in rare spawns for Christmas or something, lads? Haven't played the game in a week or so and fired it up when I was up at the Giant's Causeway yesterday and caught a wild Ivysaur, Rapidash, Golem and Dragonite at different Pokestops around the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭minikelvin

Duff wrote: »
    Has there been an increase in rare spawns for Christmas or something, lads? Haven't played the game in a week or so and fired it up when I was up at the Giant's Causeway yesterday and caught a wild Ivysaur, Rapidash, Golem and Dragonite at different Pokestops around the area.

I think so as I caught a Lapras and snorlax the other day too

• Advertisement

Diemos wrote: »
    They are every 2 weeks, so the next migration should be December 29th. So both Charmander and Bulba nest will still be there, still within a few minutes drive of each other.

Just making sure but that's Rathfarnham park (Charmander) and Bushy park (Bulbasaur)?

Just making sure but that's Rathfarnham park (Charmander) and Bushy park (Bulbasaur)?

Yes, but you can check the Silph Road atlas here...

https://thesilphroad.com/atlas#16/53.2994/-6.2813

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Yes, but you can check the Silph Road atlas here...

https://thesilphroad.com/atlas#16/53.2994/-6.2813

Happy days, thanks. So I wonder how long it would take to get 78 bulbasaur candy and 88 charmander candy. Do either parks have a closing time? I'd be hoping to get there for around 4ish

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,929 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Finally got Magby!!

It took about 15 10km eggs before I got him. Out of those 1 was good (lapras) the rest were crap (Pinsir and Onyx) have probably hatched getting on for 70 5kms and only got Pichu so far. We'll over half of them have been Psyduck.

Happy days, thanks. So I wonder how long it would take to get 78 bulbasaur candy and 88 charmander candy. Do either parks have a closing time? I'd be hoping to get there for around 4ish

4pm? You'll never find them in the dark :D

No idea what time they close, and no idea how many spawn, but I'd say you would be doing well even getting half that lot?

Assuming you transfer them all immediately, you're looking for 22 odd charmander and 20 bulbasaurs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Rathfarnam Castle Park is open from 07:00 - 17:00, Mon - Sun during Nov, Dec & Jan.

DublinCJM wrote: »
    4pm? You'll never find them in the dark :D

No idea what time they close, and no idea how many spawn, but I'd say you would be doing well even getting half that lot?

Assuming you transfer them all immediately, you're looking for 22 odd charmander and 20 bulbasaurs?

I'm forever the optimist. If they are anything like the kabuto nest in stephens green then I'm hopeful. I'm hoping to get 3 maybe 4 new mons on the 28th. I have to catch 2 more vulpix to get a ninetails and I might yonder out to a sandshrew nest if there is 1 near enough to the other nests

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Dublinlad1989

Hatched 8 5km eggs and got

Abra
    Shelder
    Magnemite
    Ponyta
    Ponyta
    Ponyta
    Nidoran
    And Lickitung

Happy about the abra and lickitung but the rest aren't the best, only 1 Gen 2 from about 30 eggs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭smokingman

1 hour lunch break in Bushy Park.
    34 Bulbasaur caught!

Legend!

smokingman wrote: »
    34 Bulbasaur caught!

Legend!

That has given me a lot of hope:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

smokingman wrote: »
    34 Bulbasaur caught!

Legend!

That's bloody impressive!! And here was me thinking my 30 mins catching 8 was good! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Thread close as it's nearly at the 10k post limit.

New thread here!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102044661#post102044661

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement