Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Hit Wonder My Man Neapolitan Ice Cream Flavor juice

Options
  • 06-07-2016 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone advise/suggest the cheapest place to buy One Hit Wonder My Man Neapolitan Ice Cream Flavor juice 180ml at 6mg or 3mg in Ireland/EU?

I found it on https://irishvape.com/product/my-man-by-one-hit-wonder/ at 66 Euro but would like to get it cheaper than that.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Maybe no1ejuice. A UK site, might need parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jarek

I used to buy directly from onehitwonder, there is free shipping over $75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

jarek wrote: »
    I used to buy directly from onehitwonder, there is free shipping over $75
    Did you get hit for VAT/Customs - is does come from the USA?

moleyv wrote: »
    Maybe no1ejuice. A UK site, might need parcel motel.
    Thanks, good site/good suggestion.

iba wrote:

There is a one off discount code for 5% off your first order. You'll have to do a google search as to what it is though, can't remember.

• Advertisement

moleyv wrote: »
    iba wrote:

There is a one off discount code for 5% off your first order. You'll have to do a google search as to what it is though, can't remember.
    Tempted with the bundle pack, but its out of stock :(

http://www.no1ejuice.com/one-hit-wonder-e-liquid/

iba wrote:
    Tempted with the bundle pack, but its out of stock

Some of their bundles are decent. But can be a waste if there is one thing you don't like, unless the savings are huge.

I've never actually ordered off them, but they have a few actual stores and have a decent rep from what I've seen online.

They have a huge selection too and their prices are very competitive.

Its a good time to be paying in sterling. Just make sure if you pay by PayPal they aren't ripping you off. Check the XE rate and hopefully they shouldnt be too much more, if they are, might be best paying on straight debit/credit card if you have the option.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jarek

iba wrote: »
    Did you get hit for VAT/Customs - is does come from the USA?

mainly not, it happened once, it's more less 30% of your total invoice if I recall

Advertisement