Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant recommendation please

Options
  • 06-07-2016 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi visiting athlone on Saturday 23rd July and looking for a restaurant recommendation please. There will be 16 of us & an early bird option would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Thyme is one of the best restaurants in Athlone, but it's quite small. They may be able to accommodation you better if you are doing an early sitting.

Otherwise I would recommend The Ritz which is just beside it and the Top Deck which is across the road.

The above 3 restaurants are all quite central in the town, just on the Leister side of the bridge and so are in walking distance of the pubs, bars and hotels.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Gmail

Thanks sunny dayz - I had done some googling and thyme seems to come up tops. Think I will give them a buzz later and see if they can accommodate us. Great to get the other two recommendations aswell if thyme doesn't work out, cheers

Advertisement