Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price rise

Options
  • 06-07-2016 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have just received a letter stating that my bill will go up by €8 a month to receive FREE eir sport. I am absolutely livid. How can you introduce something i didnt sign up for or want and charge me extra for it. Unbelievable!!!! If i wanted a sports package i would have signed up for a sports package. The only way i can watch the sports is on a pc or tablet as i dont have a skybox or eirvision tv. Why would i watch football on a small screen when i have a perfectly good 42inch tv. I searched for a long time to get a package which suited me and Eir just change it and put the price up. I want to cancel my contract straight away and will never use another Eir product. €8 a month might not be a lot to some people but it all adds up at the end of the year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I have just received a letter stating that my bill will go up by €8 a month to receive FREE eir sport. I am absolutely livid. How can you introduce something i didnt sign up for or want and charge me extra for it. Unbelievable!!!!  If i wanted a sports package i would have signed up for a sports package. The only way i can watch the sports is on a pc or tablet as i dont have a skybox or eirvision tv. Why would i watch football on a small screen when i have a perfectly good 42inch tv.  I searched for a long time to get a package which suited me and Eir just change it and put the price up. I want to cancel my contract straight away and will never use another Eir product.  €8 a month might not be a lot to some people but it all adds up at the end of the year.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]charliepsmith,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. We do appreciate your feedback and I will relay this to the relevant department. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting our loyalty team on 1800307183 to discuss the options available to you. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 8 charliepsmith

I rang the number staright away. But due to a high number of calls i was unable to talk to anyone. I am waiting for a call back. I assume i am not the only person who isnt happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

I rang the number staright away. But due to a high number of calls i was unable to talk to anyone. I am waiting for a call back. I assume i am not the only person who isnt happy.
    I am very sorry to hear this charliepsmith,

Unfortunately during busier times we may be busy but as soon as an agent is available they will contact.

I completely understand your frustration and I will be sure to relay this feedback onto the relevant department.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

Advertisement