Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao mistake!

Options
  • 06-07-2016 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just got my cao offer today but in the place where your previous exams are it says I'm on fetac this year which I am not but I have applied as a mature applicant and have never stated any exams except my leaving cert and fetac in 2013. It says if there are mistakes my offer may be void so I don't know what to do?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lorelaigilmo

They're not answering... do you think I'm fecked?
    HelgaWard wrote: »
    Ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

There is no way anyone here can tell you. Only you know how you applied and what information you gave them. You'll need to talk to them. Maybe if you log in online you can check what you submitted to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Samp21

I'm quoting from the yellow leaflet that came with my CAO offer in the post

"The best and most efective way of communicating with CAO is via the e-mail contact form on the CAO website.

Due to the pressure of enquiries when offers of places are issued, it will probably not be possible to contact CAO by telephone."

So like HelgaWard said, just shoot an e-mail throough their website. I'm sure this happens all the time, and they will be able to get his sorted out for you in no time.

Advertisement