Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't sign up to MyEir

Options
  • 06-07-2016 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭

I tried to sign up to MyEir so I can get the sports channels, but it says that the details I entered are incorrect. I'm taking both the account number and telephone number from my bill so they are both correct

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I tried to sign up to MyEir so I can get the sports channels, but it says that the details I entered are incorrect. I'm taking both the account number and telephone number from my bill so they are both correct
    Hi Calvin Leong,

I'm sorry to hear this, Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this for you.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hi Calvin Leong,

I'm sorry to hear this, Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this for you.

-Pamela 
    Just PMd you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Calvin Leong,

-Pamela 
    Just PMd you there
    Thanks  Calvin Leong,

-Pamela 

Advertisement