Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curated New Music Playlists

Options
  • 06-07-2016 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Howdy, I compile new music playlists, sourced from many different sites, blogs, etc. Down below is a link to my latest amazing episode (Episode 28) of Curated New Music. Hope you enjoy.

In future, I will replace the contents of this playlist with the latest episode, so all you have to do is subscribe to this playlist to keep up to date. Simples!

All previous amazing playlist episodes are available to be accessed on this site – Happy listening and exploring!!!

https://curatednewmusic.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/curated-new-music-latest-playlist/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rordeb

Episode 29 of Curated New Music released - I have updated the tracks in the link. A nice tidy set of great new tunes. Hope you enjoy.

Playlist has been updated with Episodes 30 and 31. Great tunes - hope you enjoy!!!

rordeb wrote: »
    Howdy, I compile new music playlists, sourced from many different sites, blogs, etc. Down below is a link to my latest amazing episode (Episode 28) of Curated New Music. Hope you enjoy.

In future, I will replace the contents of this playlist with the latest episode, so all you have to do is subscribe to this playlist to keep up to date. Simples!

All previous amazing playlist episodes are available to be accessed on this site – Happy listening and exploring!!!

https://curatednewmusic.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/curated-new-music-latest-playlist/

Latest playlist - episode 32 is currently live - really great curation, even if I do say so myself �� - gonna be replaced shortly so get stuck in and enjoy - the link to the page is above - will bring u to a Spotify playlist. The site contains all my other 31 Curated New Music Playlists; all selected with due love and consideration.

Advertisement