Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pug / Pug cross found in Baldoyle 06 July 2016.

• 06-07-2016 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭

Hi all, found this little fella in the Baldoyle Industrial Estate this morning and I want to get him back to his owners if possible. He's not chipped.

Anybody missing him?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Danye wrote: »
    That's quite a lot!! I'll get through it though. He's a great little fella.

Fair play op for taking him in and trying to locate his family :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Cocker5 you are well aware of the rules about posting links to rescues. Since it is a pita trying to edit people's posts on my phone and I don't have the time right now I have removed your post. If you don't want this to happen in future I would suggest you don't post it and PM the person like you are supposed to.

Do not reply to this post on thread.
    CB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

OP, there are lots of websites and facebook pages to report and look for lost pets. Google lost and found pets Ireland. You should phone around the Guards, local pound, local vets and local rescues etc to see if they have anyone reporting him lost.

Well done
    for taking in the poor thing - hope you find his owner soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Danye

aonb wrote: »
    OP, there are lots of websites and facebook pages to report and look for lost pets. Google lost and found pets Ireland. You should phone around the Guards, local pound, local vets and local rescues etc to see if they have anyone reporting him lost.

Well done
    for taking in the poor thing - hope you find his owner soon.

Hi,

Yeah I've tried all that. No joy. The vet has it up on their page. I'm surprised nobody has come forward for him yet?!

That's why I thought I'd just try here.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

That dog looks like a tiny adorable Orc.

Keep in mind that the owners may be elderly or without social media. There is a very good sticky at the top of this forum which may give you some other ideas: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413146

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Danye

VonVix wrote: »
    That dog looks like a tiny adorable Orc.

Keep in mind that the owners may be elderly or without social media. There is a very good sticky at the top of this forum which may give you some other ideas: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413146

He may be a cross? He is tiny though and adorable and a little character.

Yeah I was thinking that or maybe the owners are away or something? Hopefully I'll hear something today. If not I'll be a bit worried.

Advertisement