Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annual Setanta subscription

Options
  • 06-07-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello there,

I'd for the past 2 years subscribed for a 12 month package with Setanta Sports. I take it Eir will honour this for the remainder of the 12 months. 

Also is there a similar product going forward as I'm tied into a contract with Sky for a period of time.

As an aside I'd queried changing ISP less than six months ago but Eircom couldn't provide me with a fibre option for broadband so I stayed with Sky. Given I live in the city centre I find this crazy. Can this be looked into.

Regards

Pedro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Pedro76 wrote: »
    Hello there,

I'd for the past 2 years subscribed for a 12 month package with Setanta Sports. I take it Eir will honour this for the remainder of the 12 months. 

Also is there a similar product going forward as I'm tied into a contract with Sky for a period of time.

As an aside I'd queried changing ISP less than six months ago but Eircom couldn't provide me with a fibre option for broadband so I stayed with Sky. Given I live in the city centre I find this crazy. Can this be looked into.

Regards

Pedro
    Hi Pedro76,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

If you have an annual subcription for Sentanta Sports you will need to contact your provider and have them credit back the remaining few months. 

In regards to Eir Fibre broadband [font=Calibri, sans-serif]I can assure you that there is an on-going plan to upgrade a number of exchanges that has been running for several years now unfortunately at present there are no details available to suggest when all the upgrades will be done however once this is available you will be notified.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Kind Regards,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Ciara.
    [/font]

Advertisement