Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact local branch

Options
  • 06-07-2016 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I need to speak to someone at the Phibsboro branch.  I rang this morning and I was told I couldnt be connected, so they would request a call back. Can you tell me when I can expect to be contacted or is there any way to speak to someone there directly? It's rather urgent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

lovemylife wrote: »
    I need to speak to someone at the Phibsboro branch.  I rang this morning and I was told I couldnt be connected, so they would request a call back. Can you tell me when I can expect to be contacted or is there any way to speak to someone there directly? It's rather urgent.
    Hi lovemylife

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.

Apologies you could not be connected to Advisor within the Branch when you called and we hope you have since received a call back from Branch.

If you need our help, please send us a PM and we'll be happy to arrange for an Advisor to call you.

Please include your name, the name of the Branch where your accounts are held, contact number and a brief description of your banking query.

To send us a PM, please ensure your signature is set  to display in your control panel and then click my signature link. 

Please be careful for security reasons not to include account details. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lovemylife

Hi lovemylife

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.

Apologies you could not be connected to Advisor within the Branch when you called and we hope you have since received a call back from Branch.
    If you need our help, please send us a PM and we'll be happy to arrange for an Advisor to call you.

Please include your name, the name of the Branch where your accounts are held, contact number and a brief description of your banking query.

To send us a PM, please ensure your signature is set  to display in your control panel and then click my signature link. 

Please be careful for security reasons not to include account details. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Still haven't received a call. Will Pm my details now.

Dont understand where signature is on control panel so can't send Pm. Easier to contact the Queen of England than get in touch with your local branch!!!!

Dont understand where signature is on control panel so can't send Pm. Easier to contact the Queen of England than get in touch with your local branch!!!!
    Hi lovemylife

I have just sent you a PM, hope it reaches you.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Hi lovemylife

Many Thanks
    Alison

Got a call and sorted. Thank you for your help in this matter Alison.

• Advertisement

Hi lovemylife

Many Thanks
    Alison

Got a call and sorted.  Thank you for your help in this matter Alison.
    You're very welcome, great to hear the call has helped. 

Appreciate the update,

Thank you

Alison

Advertisement