Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Go

Options
  • 06-07-2016 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

So who's playing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I got it.

for those unaware, it's rolled out to iOS and Android without fanfare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Its not on the Play Store when I search, are you using a workaround to get it from a different region?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just get the apk from somewhere online like I did. Runs perfect.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

We also have a thread about this in the Pokémon forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057618524

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

OSI wrote: »
    Downloaded it there. Turns out there aren't many Pokemon in the middle of the Irish sea. Damn.

Careful what you wish for, last thing you want is a Gyarados jumping out of the water!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

In US, Australia and New Zealand it peaked the #1 spot on the charts in less than 5 hours!!!!! WOW

Advertisement