Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get a dog

• 06-07-2016 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Where do people go to get a dog?

Previously we have gone through done deal, however it's difficult to tell how the breeder has treated the dog, where it's come from etc

I'm not the biggest fan of the KC.

Would love to rehome a dog, but there are a huge amount of regulations and hoops to jump through that practically make it impossible for us - despite guaranteeing that some one will be at home all the time. Our garden isn't fully fenced in so apparently that rules us out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭karenalot

The dog pound. Literally thousands of dogs end up in them each year. Unlike rescues they don't have any criteria for rehoming (which is necessary in rescues cases) and you can bring the dog home the same day as long as their required holding time is up and you pay a small fee.

If you are on Facebook I can PM you some Facebook pound pages or let you know where your local pound is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Angel2016

FrStone wrote: »
    Where do people go to get a dog?

Previously we have gone through done deal, however it's difficult to tell how the breeder has treated the dog, where it's come from etc

I'm not the biggest fan of the KC.

Would love to rehome a dog, but there are a huge amount of regulations and hoops to jump through that practically make it impossible for us - despite guaranteeing that some one will be at home all the time. Our garden isn't fully fenced in so apparently that rules us out.

Go to a rescue and adopt a dog from them by doing that you also have rescue back up & support and they in turn can then take a dog from the pound or another one that needs help

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

Donedeal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭Gormal

Go to the dog pound and save a life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

JaCrispy wrote: »
    Donedeal

Rife with puppy farmers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I'd only get a rescue dog,Puppy farming is just wrong and leads to the rescue dogs in the end

Skatedude wrote: »
    I'd only get a rescue dog,Puppy farming is just wrong and leads to the rescue dogs in the end

Agreed on this one with puppy farms or breeders as they like to be called you don't know what you are getting generally the parents of the dogs are shown to you out of where they are kept most of the time in my experience in the rescue world alot of dogs from puppy farms, breeders and done deal have problems as you dont know what you are getting loads of rescues all over Ireland have all shapes and sizes and breeds of dogs and you have the added bonus of rescue back up and support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

A friend got a pedigree pup from a small ad. She was shown pictures of mother and pups, but the pup was handed over to her in a car park. It seemed very calm. At home, it crept under the sofa and slept for most of the next three days. Then it woke up crazy, and was a looper for the rest of its life, causing untold grief and angst to her and her family. It was put down due to biting and repeated aggression after some years.

<snip> for my money — you can go and see beautiful dogs; they vet you to make sure you're suitable to have a dog (in their opinion), which I think is a good thing; the dog will be vaccinated, registered, spayed and chipped. Some beautiful lurchers and retired greyhounds there, sweet, lovely-natured dogs.

Chuchote wrote: »
    A friend got a pedigree pup from a small ad. She was shown pictures of mother and pups, but the pup was handed over to her in a car park. It seemed very calm. At home, it crept under the sofa and slept for most of the next three days. Then it woke up crazy, and was a looper for the rest of its life, causing untold grief and angst to her and her family. It was put down due to biting and repeated aggression after some years.

<snip> for my money — you can go and see beautiful dogs; they vet you to make sure you're suitable to have a dog (in their opinion), which I think is a good thing; the dog will be vaccinated, registered, spayed and chipped. Some beautiful lurchers and retired greyhounds there, sweet, lovely-natured dogs.

Good advice, you can be lucky with breeders my friend was and has a pug but she was brought to the house to see the parents the breeder had one set of each type of dog as breeders she found it all a bit upsetting so go to a rescue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Angel2016 wrote: »
    Agreed on this one with puppy farms or breeders as they like to be called you don't know what you are getting generally the parents of the dogs are shown to you out of where they are kept most of the time in my experience in the rescue world alot of dogs from puppy farms, breeders and done deal have problems as you dont know what you are getting loads of rescues all over Ireland have all shapes and sizes and breeds of dogs and you have the added bonus of rescue back up and support.

You seem to be tarring all breeders with the same brush. A reputable breeder will have health certs for both parents, take the pup back if there's problems, provide back up and support and most importantly grill you to see if you're suitable to to take one of their pups.

OP you said your garden isn't fully enclosed - how are you planning on stopping the dog escaping and landing back in a pound or rescue?

• Advertisement

tk123 wrote: »
    You seem to be tarring all breeders with the same brush. A reputable breeder will have health certs for both parents, take the pup back if there's problems, provide back up and support and most importantly grill you to see if you're suitable to to take one of their pups.

OP you said your garden isn't fully enclosed - how are you planning on stopping the dog escaping and landing back in a pound or rescue?

Experience tells me the good breeders are far and few between, I do know of two good breeders I will admit that one was my sister in laws dog who was a wheaten terrier from a breeder in Mayo and the other was a GSD breeder but I have come across more bad ones then good, I am sure they could enclose their garden or get a dog run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Jentle Grenade

We were able to adopt from a rescue without having a fenced in garden. I would always encourage anyone looking for a new family member to try the pound/rescues first. So many amazing dogs looking for their own family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Knine

Experience tells me the good breeders are far and few between, I do know of two good breeders I will admit that one was my sister in laws dog who was a wheaten terrier from a breeder in Mayo and the other was a GSD breeder but I have come across more bad ones then good, I am sure they could enclose their garden or get a dog run.

Experience & being a Breeder myself tells me that the actual issue is educating potential new dog owners on how to tell the difference between a Reputable Breeder & a 'Greeder' or puppy farmer just out to make money. Just looking at these threads where posters are recommending Donedeal & the likes says it all really.

Knine wrote: »
    Experience & being a Breeder myself tells me that the actual issue is educating potential new dog owners on how to tell the difference between a Reputable Breeder & a 'Greeder' or puppy farmer just out to make money. Just looking at these threads where posters are recommending Donedeal & the likes says it all really.

I thought it was illegal to sell living creatures through small ads?

I thought it was illegal to sell living creatures through small ads?

Don't think so - plenty of puppy farmers and rescues advertise on them and make the websites big money with advertising from ads on the pages etc etc

EDIT - wasn't one of the sites supposed to be suspending ads over the Christmas period at one stage but it never happened.

Don't think so - plenty of puppy farmers and rescues advertise on them and make the websites big money with advertising from ads on the pages etc etc

EDIT - wasn't one of the sites supposed to be suspending ads over the Christmas period at one stage but it never happened.

No it's not illegal the main sites are rife with ads and also go onto social media and you know have groups called Sell your pets.....for whatever area and people are charging 250 upwards for what I would call mongrels.
    Calling dogs a cocker poodle or some other mix and people pay a fortune its all over the place.

Mmm. Disappointing. I see Coveney here supporting an "advisory", which lacks a certain ballsiness:

http://www.ispca.ie/news/detail/simon_coveney_td_launches_irish_pet_advertising_advisory_group_ipaag_minimu

Nice photo op, though.

Don't get me started on the ISPCA I will go into a rant !
    They are campaigning against wild animals in circuses but not one of them turned up to any of the many protests around Ireland yet they are taking in all the donations from people who support their campaign meanwhile everyone else does the hard work.

There needs to be more rules and regulations on puppy farmers / breeders there are too many greedy people out there who have saw an opportunity to make money and it comes at a price to the health and well being of the dogs and people handing over large amounts of money

Mmm. Disappointing. I see Coveney here supporting an "advisory", which lacks a certain ballsiness:

http://www.ispca.ie/news/detail/simon_coveney_td_launches_irish_pet_advertising_advisory_group_ipaag_minimu

Nice photo op, though.

Yeah it's very "Look at me holding a cute puppy!" = ah god he's a nice guy who loves puppies so I'll vote for him lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Nice photo op, though.

Thats over a year old.

Yes Coveney has his faults, but he has done more for animal welfare in this country than any other politician. He gets slated a lot by animal lovers and animal welfare workers, but we would be in a much worse position if it wasn't for him. Unfortunately, the way politics works, he has to to deal with more people than just the pro-animal camp, it is a balancing act, whether we agree with it or not, its how the world works.

• Advertisement

Don't get me started on the ISPCA I will go into a rant !
    They are campaigning against wild animals in circuses but not one of them turned up to any of the many protests around Ireland yet they are taking in all the donations from people who support their campaign meanwhile everyone else does the hard work.

There needs to be more rules and regulations on puppy farmers / breeders there are too many greedy people out there who have saw an opportunity to make money and it comes at a price to the health and well being of the dogs and people handing over large amounts of money

Don't Tar all Breeders with the same Brush. While off on your little tangent you have ignored what I said about education being the key. There are many many great Breeders in Ireland who put the health & welfare of their dogs above everything else.

People looking for a dog need to be educated after all if these puppy farmers had no customers they would soon stop selling. People handing over large amounts of money for mongrels or cute puppies are keeping this trade alive along with those who don't do their research or care where their dog comes from. Where do you think the dogs in rescues/pounds come from? From Reputable Breeders?

Don't Tar all Breeders with the same Brush. While off on your little tangent you have ignored what I said about education being the key. There are many many great Breeders in Ireland who put the health & welfare of their dogs above everything else.

People looking for a dog need to be educated after all if these puppy farmers had no customers they would soon stop selling. People handing over large amounts of money for mongrels or cute puppies are keeping this trade alive along with those who don't do their research or care where their dog comes from. Where do you think the dogs in rescues/pounds come from? From Reputable Breeders?

I didn't go off on a tangent I was merely expressing my opinion and I know all about educating people about animals and dogs I run a small rescue and have dealt with all sorts of people over the past few years. The fact remains there are more bad breeders out there then good and if you had looked back on my previous posts I said I did know of two good breeders one for a GSD and a wheaten terrier.

I know only too well where the dogs in the pounds come from as I take them from pounds all over Ireland so know only too well where the dogs come from !

I didn't go off on a tangent I was merely expressing my opinion and I know all about educating people about animals and dogs I run a small rescue and have dealt with all sorts of people over the past few years. The fact remains there are more bad breeders out there then good and if you had looked back on my previous posts I said I did know of two good breeders one for a GSD and a wheaten terrier.

I know only too well where the dogs in the pounds come from as I take them from pounds all over Ireland so know only too well where the dogs come from !

There would be no Bad Breeders if uneducated people did not buy from them so you are missing the point entirely.

There would be no Bad Breeders if uneducated people did not buy from them so you are missing the point entirely.

+1 and possibly less bad owners picking dogs up out of pounds and rescues who aren't suitable but tick the reacue's boxes. Plenty of recuse dogs are dumped or live crappy lives and plenty of people running rescues live off their fundraising. There's good and bad examples from both sides.

I'm not missing the point there will always be so called breeders once money is to be made and it's a wide variety of people that buy dogs from them people who know there the dogs come from and what happens and just dont care and people who haven't a clue overall.
    It's simple we need tougher laws where you will actually be punished and education from a young age to kids about animals but we are a long way off all that sure you just have to look at that farmer in Cavan who went to court over the state of his animals and nothing is being done.

I'm not missing the point there will always be so called breeders once money is to be made and it's a wide variety of people that buy dogs from them people who know there the dogs come from and what happens and just dont care and people who haven't a clue overall.
    It's simple we need tougher laws where you will actually be punished and education from a young age to kids about animals but we are a long way off all that sure you just have to look at that farmer in Cavan who went to court over the state of his animals and nothing is being done.

You are missing the point. If people only bought from reputable, responsible breeders, then the ones in it for money won't have a market, and would cease to exist.

muddypaws wrote: »
    You are missing the point. If people only bought from reputable, responsible breeders, then the ones in it for money won't have a market, and would cease to exist.

The problem here is regulation because some of the ones who call themselves reputable breeders are not and when inspected even by the ISPCA are passed off then an undercover programme exposes them and the truth to the public, this same breeder / person was calling themselves a reputable breeder so even when people think they are going to the right place they are not.

The problem here is regulation because some of the ones who call themselves reputable breeders are not and when inspected even by the ISPCA are passed off then an undercover programme exposes them and the truth to the public, this same breeder / person was calling themselves a reputable breeder so even when people think they are going to the right place they are not.

Its not about regulation, its about people only supporting reputable, ethical breeders, and a little bit of homework allows you to work out who those breeders are. Just because someone calls themselves reputable, doesn't make them so. Unfortunately people want something, and they want it now, so they aren't prepared to do the research and wait for the right dog to come up for them.

I don't know any reputable, ethical breeders that are inspected by the ISPCA, why would they be, they don't have sheds full of breeding bitches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Ms Doubtfire1

muddypaws wrote: »
    Its not about regulation, its about people only supporting reputable, ethical breeders, and a little bit of homework allows you to work out who those breeders are. Just because someone calls themselves reputable, doesn't make them so. Unfortunately people want something, and they want it now, so they aren't prepared to do the research and wait for the right dog to come up for them.

I don't know any reputable, ethical breeders that are inspected by the ISPCA, why would they be, they don't have sheds full of breeding bitches.

Don't know...reputable or not..as long as there are dogs killed in the pounds breeding should not be allowed.we still kill between 2,500 and 3000 dogs a year and as far as I am aware that does not even include greyhounds. Ireland abandons between 5 and 7000 dogs a year..so no, breeding is just plain wrong at this point in time. Ethical or not, it's done to make money, not to improve any breed. Especially not when you look at the current breed standards..still having nightmares of the GSD I saw on the last crufts...

• Advertisement

Don't know...reputable or not..as long as there are dogs killed in the pounds breeding should not be allowed.we still kill between 2,500 and 3000 dogs a year and as far as I am aware that does not even include greyhounds. Ireland abandons between 5 and 7000 dogs a year..so no, breeding is just plain wrong at this point in time. Ethical or not, it's done to make money, not to improve any breed. Especially not when you look at the current breed standards..still having nightmares of the GSD I saw on the last crufts...

Ah sure lets just let many vunerable breeds die out or become a nanny state & don't allow anybody to choose a particular breed for it's attributes. I can't believe people are still that naive. I don't make any money from my dogs, in fact they have me constantly broke but they are worth every penny I spend on them or the huge amount of time & effort I go to to improve, produce top class dogs, tge endless emails, phone calls, advice, free grooming I do. You clearly don't have a clue.

Ah sure lets just let many vunerable breeds die out or become a nanny state & don't allow anybody to choose a particular breed for it's attributes. I can't believe people are still that naive. I don't make any money from my dogs, in fact they have me constantly broke but they are worth every penny I spend on them or the huge amount of time & effort I go to to improve, produce top class dogs, tge endless emails, phone calls, advice, free grooming I do. You clearly don't have a clue.

you'd think? well, I appreciate your back ground.But when you've seen what I've seen you'd change your mind.I'm not going to have a discussion with someone who clearly has no idea whats going on behind the doors of irish pounds.

you'd think? well, I appreciate your back ground.But when you've seen what I've seen you'd change your mind.I'm not going to have a discussion with someone who clearly has no idea whats going on behind the doors of irish pounds.

Ha lol you know nothing about my background or what I have seen or what 'rescues' I have had to clean up after............ seriously naive.

So no you won't change my mind.

You clearly have no experience of responsible breeders and owners though so your opinion is just as skewed. Reputable breeders aren't filling up pounds - it's idiot owners supporting puppy farmers. Banning reputable breeders isn't going to make people default to a pound or rescue. Plenty of people are willing to wait years for the right puppy from the right breeder.

How do you feel about puppy wings in some of the rescues - surely this just ads more pressure to the system and takes homes away from older dogs?

sure.that explains all the pure beds in the pounds. And i don't discriminate between puppies and old dogs in the pounds, frankly., if you knew your field, you'd be aware that older dogs get adopted just as frequently as puppies.it's the ones in the middle that have the least chance..and just a quick scan through the pounds brought up a pure bred maltese (with papers-owner surrender, breeder didn't want him back as he was neutered) couple of yorkies, a purebred white american shepherded,a wheaten terrier, a few blond labs and a black one.So, to me-and thats just me..reputable and breeder is an oxymoron.

sure.that explains all the pure beds in the pounds. And i don't discriminate between puppies and old dogs in the pounds, frankly., if you knew your field, you'd be aware that older dogs get adopted just as frequently as puppies.it's the ones in the middle that have the least chance..and just a quick scan through the pounds brought up a pure bred maltese (with papers-owner surrender, breeder didn't want him back as he was neutered) couple of yorkies, a purebred white american shepherded,a wheaten terrier, a few blond labs and a black one.So, to me-and thats just me..reputable and breeder is an oxymoron.

Again you're tarring all breeders with the same brush to push your agenda. A reputable breeder will always take a dog back and won't rehome to the first person who shows up at their door. So listing what breeds are in the pound is useless and doesn't prove your point - if they were from responsible owners or breeders they wouldn't be there in the first place.

• Advertisement

Again you're tarring all breeders with the same brush to push your agenda. A reputable breeder will always take a dog back and won't rehome to the first person who shows up at their door. So listing what breeds are in the pound is useless and doesn't prove your point - if they were from responsible owners or breeders they wouldn't be there in the first place.

+100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Wish this was more common knowledge. Goes to show how poorly educated the average person is in this country when it comes to how to buy a dog/puppy properly.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

None of my friends that breed do it for money, they do it because they want to continue a particular line, to improve the breed, or because they want a dog. No matter how many times you say they do it to make money won't actually change that fact. The breeders that keep an entire litter, how are they making money?

I have a very, very good idea of what goes on behind the doors of Irish pounds, having been in many of them, and taken dogs out of most of them. But, again, reputable breeders dogs do not end up in pounds. There was one instance when a friend rang me in a panic, knowing I had a relationship with Ashton pound. They had sold a pup from a litter a few years before, kept in touch with the owner, then he had disappeared and they lost contact with him. The pup turned up in Ashton, their name was still on his chip, so they were phoned. The pound refused to return the dog to them because they were the breeder. I vouched for them, they begged but nope, they could not get the dog back. Irresponsible? And before you say they should have been more careful with who they sold the dog to, people lie, and circumstances change, if you know so much about rescue, you will know that. How many rescue dogs end up handed back in, or usually, dumped or strayed, even with homechecks, adoption contract etc?

Again, those pure breds in the pounds do not come from reputable breeders. Apart from the one that ended up in Ashton, none of my friends that have ever bred their dogs have had one end up in a pound. Just because a dog is registered does not mean it comes from a reputable breeder.

Can you not see that people are the problem here, people who buy pups from bybs and puppy farmers? If there were only reputable breeders out there, with contracts, dogs returned etc etc, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in. I used to think the same way as you, not interested in pedigree dogs at all, until I fell in love with a particular breed. It has been my pleasure to meet reputable breeders, people who love their dogs, love seeing how their pups grow up, love meeting those pups at rallies, shows etc as they grow up. And share the grief of the owners when the dogs dies. And I have friends who will be eternally grateful to their breeder for allowing them to have one of their dogs in their lives.

I do agree that it is incredibly easy to call yourself a reputable breeder when you are anything but, get involved with the breed club, even run it, so people think you are in it for the dogs, but then don't take a dog back when asked to, as you have just got a new pup, so don't have any room ;)

There are also reputable rescues, and other rescues that should be avoided at all costs, who also don't give a damn about animal welfare, for them it is all about money and ego.

I also think the IKC need to step up more. In the UK, most, if not all, of the breed clubs affiliated with the KC have a welfare scheme, to take in unwanted dogs of that breed. I don't know how many breed clubs here do, I know the Ridgeback club do, and work very hard to help rehome dogs, not sure if they are the only breed club that does it. That would be a big improvement if the IKC insisted that all breed clubs had to have a properly run welfare scheme.

That has me intrigued, I know the Swiss Shepherd, but not heard of that one before. Is it a registered breed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Reputable breeders are not in it to make money and that is fact!!

I own 3 Rotties. All pedigree and one a top show dog. I have one female that i bred one litter from, she is now 6. I bred her only because i wanted to keep a son of my top winning dog. So, she had 7 pups, one of which i kept. One was returned to me after a couple of weeks as it didn't work out with the owner and i managed to get her a fab home.

My female is now spayed, as i don't plan on getting another dog for a few years, and by that time she will be too old for a litter, so, as i wasn't planning on keeping a pup in the near future, i wasn't going to be breeding again, so hence she was spayed.

The son has since had Cruciate repair done, so i will not be using him for stud, ever. So again, in it to make money? I think not. I have had millions of calls looking to use my top dog for stud, but 99% of them were not suitable due to one reason or another, mainly health testing not done. So again, if i wanted to make money, i could have just let him be used here, there and everywhere, but no, i didn't. Why? Because im a responsible breeder, who has the breeds best interest at heart, not my pocket.

In it to make money?? Really? I don't think so.

You really need to get your facts right before slating reputable breeders because you clearly don't have a clue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

OP - Before even considering a dog you will need to fix the fence or build a dog run to avoid fines if your dog is picked up by the warden or vet bills if the dog hurts itself while it escaped.

My dogs come from both sides of the scale, my terrier was bought on done deal and the other is a rescue pet. If I knew then what I know now about done deal there's no chance I would have bought my dog off that site. She was €60 to buy, when i got her home I discovered she had fleas, was covered in large with ticks in her arm pits and around her bum and was severely dehydrated. She cost me a further €600+ in vet bills and to this day, six years later, she suffers from a bad skin condition and needs special food. I love her to bits and would never change her, but please avoid done deal and trade magazines like the plague!

With my Collie, she's the rescue pet. She and her seven siblings were taken from the pound at 5 weeks of age by a rescue organisation. Their previous "breeder" left them in a vets surgery and wanted them put to sleep. The vet refused and took them to the pound. She's a fantastic dog, quite nervous of new surroundings at first but quickly settles. Almost 3 years later and the rescue regularly checks up on her and how she's getting on. Her rescue Fee was only €100 and she had her microchip, vaccinations and worm doses up to date. As she was only 5 months old, She was too young to be neutered so we were responsible for paying that when she was old enough, but the rescue center gave us loads of vouchers for her health care and neutering for the first year. A rescue pet is the best option as they are most likely neutered, micro chipped and vaccinated, saving you up to €200 or more than if you went to a breeder. Depending on how long the dog has been at the rescue/pound, the staff will be able to give you a profile of the dog and it's personality.

I believe its compulsory for breeders to chip their puppies now? so you shouldn't need to pay for that or vaccinations if you go down the breeder route. As others have suggested please insist on seeing the parents in the breeders house, if you are not happy don't be afraid to walk away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

Why is it that whenever anyone asks about how to get a dog, the ignorant aggressive keyboard warriers come to fore with all sorts of accusations based on nothing but their own poorly judged tunnel vision.

I look in on this forum now and then, but will rarely comment, because some moronic, agressive, self righteous, so called "animal lover" knocks back any reasonable queries from people.

Sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

VincePP, there are arguements on this thread, yes, but all involved are capable of holding their own. The name calling and personal abuse dished out by you however crosses the line and then some. If you had an issue with any specific posts you should have reported them.

Do not reply to this post on thread.
    CB.

Advertisement