Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science Points Increase?

Options
  • 06-07-2016 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I would like to know what people's opinions are on whether the points requirements for computer will go up or not. I am looking to get with in the ballpark of 480-510 points. I know that I am cutting it close but I was wondering, given that the points went up by 25 points last year, is it expected to go up this year and if so, by how much? Yes, I know the amendment of the CAO is closed but I would still like to know. As a backup I have UCD and Maynooth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

No-one can really say until the data comes out, but since Computer Science is a hot course right now I would assume it to be very popular and the points will more than likely go up. By how much, maybe somewhere in the region of the amount it went up the previous year.

It's not worth worrying about.

Advertisement