Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

studying abroad!!

Options
  • 06-07-2016 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

first of all im new to boards so if i did something wrong please don't judge!!

okay first off im just after completing 2nd year in secondary school. I was in town the other day and wound up talking to some exchange students my age from Spain. they were telling me all about how fun and enjoyable it is for them to be put into completely different surroundings.
    After hearing this i went home and done some research on it. i found a website that does it for Irish students and i am very interested in going.If i was to go id like to go to the usa for the first semester so i don't miss oust on too much stuff at home.
    im here wondering if anyone has/knows someone who has done it and could help me by giving me information about it(eg. the price,how you asked your parents,is there scholarships available for it).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Hi foxy856,

I have moved your post to its own thread, hopefully you will get better visibility this way.

What website did you get information on? There are a few out there but are mostly geared towards college students. Perhaps your school is familiar with some programs. Is there a teacher you could ask?

Advertisement