Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell?

Options
  • 06-07-2016 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,178 ✭✭✭✭

I have moved house, closed my eir account including the 30 day notice period and have just received another bill for this month. 

What is going on? 

I obviously won't be paying it and don't want a bunch of hassle with ye so can it be sorted quickly please and thanks.

Tell me what details you want and I'll send them in PM

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

I have moved house, closed my eir account including the 30 day notice period and have just received another bill for this month. 

What is going on? 

I obviously won't be paying it and don't want a bunch of hassle with ye so can it be sorted quickly please and thanks.

Tell me what details you want and I'll send them in PM
    Hi StringerBell,

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am extremely sorry to hear this has happened. 

Can you PM me your old account number please and also your new account number and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

Advertisement