Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 Cashback - NOT

Options
  • 06-07-2016 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

EIR have failed to reimburse me an online offer of €100 cashback following subscription to their E-Vision service. I am almost 5 months in now and have been given various run-around responses from EIR.I can confirm that I have not received any email to alert me of the cash back process and I have checked my junk mail in this respect. EIR on my recent contact have now suggested that sign-up was through an agent over telephone and not on line....OMG!! This has left me frustrated as I have supporting mails to show that I registered on line but EIR does not seem interested. As a paying customer what am I supposed to do?
    Am I happy with the EIR customer support and direction? - Certainly not. The service provided leaves a lot to be desired. EIR - Please reply in a constructive manner as to next steps on how to allow this matter to be resolved in a speedier fashion than what has been encountered this far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Carrigross wrote: »
    EIR have failed to reimburse me an online offer of €100 cashback following subscription to their E-Vision service. I am almost 5 months in now and have been given various run-around responses from EIR.I can confirm that I have not received any email to alert me of the cash back process and I have checked my junk mail in this respect. EIR on my recent contact have now suggested that sign-up was through an agent over telephone and not on line....OMG!! This has left me frustrated as I have supporting mails to show that I registered on line but EIR does not seem interested. As a paying customer what am I supposed to do?
    Am I happy with the EIR customer support and direction? - Certainly not. The service provided leaves a lot to be desired. EIR - Please reply in a constructive manner as to next steps on how to allow this matter to be resolved in a speedier fashion than what has been encountered this far.
    Hi Carrigross,

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am very sorry to hear that this happened.

I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department. 

Can you PM me your account number and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

Advertisement