Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Xbox regarding still being billed!!

Options
  • 06-07-2016 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I haven't had a Xbox in a number of years but it turns out I am still being charged for Xbox live each month after I checked my MasterCard statement.
    Even though I thought I had cancelled it years ago and have had at least 2 new credit cards since then they are still able to charge me how?
    Can this easily be sorted with a call to their Irish Credit Card department?
    Does anyone have the number for them?
    Or has anyone had similar experiences?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hi guys I haven't had a Xbox in a number of years but it turns out I am still being charged for Xbox live each month after I checked my MasterCard statement.
    Even though I thought I had cancelled it years ago and have had at least 2 new credit cards since then they are still able to charge me how?
    Can this easily be sorted with a call to their Irish Credit Card department?
    Does anyone have the number for them?
    Or has online had similar experiences?
    Thanks.

Are you sure it's for Xbox Live? Could it be an Office 365 subscription?

If it is a Live Subscription get onto live chat on the Microsoft Store and see what options are available.

Lastly and I don't mean to be rude, but how do you not notice a payment coming out of your CC monthly/yearly for two years?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

emmetkenny wrote:
    Lastly and I don't mean to be rude, but how do you not notice a payment coming out of your CC monthly/yearly for two years?

emmetkenny wrote:
    Are you sure it's for Xbox Live? Could it be an Office 365 subscription?

emmetkenny wrote:
    If it is a Live Subscription get onto live chat on the Microsoft Store and see what options are available.

emmetkenny wrote:

Hi don't have office 365. Was onto them before on chat last year and they refunded me the money and said card was removed.
    I am stupid I never check statements but will be checking everything now

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hi don't have office 365. Was onto them before on chat last year and they refunded me the money and said card was removed.
    I am stupid I never check statements but will be checking everything now

Is it a DD set up on your card then?

Maybe contact your CC company and ask them to refund the money if it was taken in the last two months.

Advertisement