Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Clubs Dublin

• 07-07-2016 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to join a tennis club with a good social scene in the Dublin area - preferably with a membership profile in the 25 - 40 age group?

I live very close to Sutton LTC but I get the impression that the club caters mainly to either pre-teens and older members? Would anyone recommend this club?

I work in D2 so anywhere around D2, D4, D6 area would also work.

Played tennis through secondary school and am in late 20s now so am not a complete beginner, but prob a bit rusty!

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Mac, out of the area you are in Clontarf LTC would be the best with the best mix. There are clubs in Trackside and Portmarnock but they are not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭NewWheels

Mac

For the profile you are looking for look at Mt. Pleasant in Ranelagh. Most clubs will have a new members night or a trial membership for a few months - You should try these.

If it is not obvious they have it - ask :)

Advertisement