Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Zamunda Zebras are back in for div 7

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Division 7 Rankings

q3fAbzC.jpg

I'd prefer not to be the GM this year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi, Just sent a PM to people who didn't say what their team name was, I'll need this to figure out the divisions for next season.

Also, all the divisions should be reactivated by now, can you let me know if you didn't receive an email to say your league was reactivated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Back in again. El Capitan from last years Div 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Just skimming through the Premier Division thread from last year and came across two changes that were suggested be made to the scoring:

Offense: Fumble Recovered for TD - currently not counted towards scoring (Randall Cobb had one last year)
    Defense: Team Def 2-point Return - currently not counted towards scoring (increased possibility of these now with XP moved back)

If enough people think either are worth doing I suppose we could set up a poll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Eric D & Ivory, Div 4 back in to try and regain some pride after a horrible, horrible year

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Just skimming through the Premier Division thread from last year and came across two changes that were suggested be made to the scoring:

Offense: Fumble Recovered for TD - currently not counted towards scoring (Randall Cobb had one last year)
    Defense: Team Def 2-point Return - currently not counted towards scoring (increased possibility of these now with XP moved back)

If enough people think either are worth doing I suppose we could set up a poll.

Yeah, do you want to setup a thread to put this out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

im in

Swords SHARKS DIV 3

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sullyos09

New Member joining, The Milltown Massive

• Registered Users Posts: 38,275 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Premier Division Standings:
    Premier%20Standings_zpsi70umqnd.jpg

I'm back again this year - Oh Look An Eagle.

I would rather pass the GM baton to someone else for the coming year.
    I'll do it this year. I don't think I've done it before so it's only fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Back in for this year please.

Chimi Changas - Div 5

eagle eye wrote: »

Thanks, once the divisions are finalized I'll email the various GM's to get the leagues setup for 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,136 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

I’d love to get involved this year

Team name: Okoye’s Parking Space

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I'm in - Foxy Fellows, runner up in Div 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Count me in!

Suhplex City FC - Division 2 still...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

If there is space, would love to be back in

raven136 wrote: »
    If there is space, would love to be back in

What was your team name from last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

eagle eye wrote: »

I'm back :)

Raoul wrote: »
    I'm back :)

Dundlak Oriels?

Could people please put their team names down when posting, I've no other way to know who is coming back and what division they were in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

adrian522 wrote: »
    Dundlak Oriels?

Could people please put their team names down when posting, I've no other way to know who is coming back and what division they were in.

Yeah, sorry. Thought I quoted the premier league post. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

DrpIqV6.jpg

Division 3 results

Infacteh Indians are back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

Haven't played fantasy football in over a decade, but I'll take a shot at it again. Division doesn't matter. Team name... The Jetsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

adrian522 wrote: »
    What was your team name from last year?

Should have clarified, i was in this a few years ago
    No team last season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Division 7 - Rugby4ever

• Registered Users Posts: 15 exspensivewino

Count me in. Wicklow Redskins. Div 4 last year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Im a newbie but would love to play if possible

Team name - Put a nickel in the slot

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Would like to play this year. Didn't have time last year, but I did play two years ago. Still relatively inexperienced with it all, however.

Team name - No Huddle Punters

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Would love to join this year for the 1st time if there's space please :)

Team name - Forte Year Old Virgins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Might be a stupid question but do we just give our team name now and when we are asked to join the league then we can actually set the team name etc? I've set up an account with NFL.com but I can't seem to do anything with the fantasy team, like set name, until I am in a league. As you may have guessed, first timer with NFL Fantasy Football. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Jofspring wrote: »
    Might be a stupid question but do we just give our team name now and when we are asked to join the league then we can actually set the team name etc? I've set up an account with NFL.com but I can't seem to do anything with the fantasy team, like set name, until I am in a league. As you may have guessed, first timer with NFL Fantasy Football. Cheers.

I just need the team name for people who were in the league's last year. New players will be added at the end and can set their team up then.

Advertisement