Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Would love to get involved this year, had my first ff taste last time out in a work league.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Just saw this

Inchicore Warriors from the Premier Division are back in

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Icepickle

Muppeteers in div1 back again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Still 48 players from last year not posted yet. I'll give it a few more days before setting this year's divisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

adrian522 wrote: »
    Still 48 players from last year not posted yet. I'll give it a few more days before setting this year's divisions.

This happened last year and loads of lads were giving out that they hadn't seen it out weren't told in time (who they expected to tell them i don't know). Have you a thread in the regular AF forum about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

I'm up to join again if there's space. Been so long can't remember if I was an admin in Div7 or not

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

I'm in again this Year - The Abusement Park - Division 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Wheres sign up thread for newbs?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

This happened last year and loads of lads were giving out that they hadn't seen it out weren't told in time (who they expected to tell them i don't know). Have you a thread in the regular AF forum about it?

Yep, there's a thread there alright, I'll give it a bump.
    PauloConn wrote: »
    I'm up to join again if there's space. Been so long can't remember if I was an admin in Div7 or not

What was your team name?
    Deco99 wrote: »
    Wheres sign up thread for newbs?

Just post in here. I've added you to the list now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Possibly worth bumping the individual division threads from last year so that lads might see a bit of activity. I've done it for the Premier Division anyway. This thread is new and might fly under the radar a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Could a mod post in last years signup thread with the link to this years thread and then close it? Anyone who signed up last year should get a notification from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Hopefully this is a yes no question. Normally play on espn. The leagues work on nfl.com, and I just sign up and get a league code then? No cash involved?

Deco99 wrote: »
    Hopefully this is a yes no question. Normally play on espn. The leagues work on nfl.com, and I just sign up and get a league code then? No cash involved?

Yeah, no cash. We had 9 leagues last year ; you'll get an invite to one of the leagues in the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Yep, there's a thread there alright, I'll give it a bump.

What was your team name?

Just post in here. I've added you to the list now.

It was 2 seasons ago, didn't make it in for last year

Could a mod post in last years signup thread with the link to this years thread and then close it? Anyone who signed up last year should get a notification from that.

They'd only get a notification if they subscribed to the thread. They should get an email when the GM activated the league in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Moyross Piebalds
    Division 2 ( I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

I'm back in. Witty Tanks Division 2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

They'd only get a notification if they subscribed to the thread. They should get an email when the GM activated the league in any case.

Between that and this thread and the post on AF forum thread, and people bumping the division threads, I don't think anyone can claim they weren't informed, should save you from the craunchauling that went on last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

Corrigeen Crusaders back in again this year, Premier Div last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Jenners Jockstraps in again, premier division

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

for whom odell tolls back again, division 2 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Count me in
    Never played
    Team name
    Balreask Cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

im in again this yr not sure if confirmed here.

manafana wrote: »
    im back in
    What was your team name/division?

Manafan Steelrs I'm presuming?
    manafana wrote: »
    im in again this yr not sure if confirmed here.

What was your team name and division?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭decies

Decies . Division 3 back in

decies wrote: »
    Decies . Division 3 back in

What was your team name from last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I'm in, haven't played in a previous boards season before.

My team from last year was Rodgers is a Bad Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tommyhayes1989

Haven't played before, would like to enter

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Turkish1

Couple days late but hopefully it's ok.

Coopers Klux Klan- was division 8.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

I know I'm a few days later, but would love to play if there's still a chance? Haven't played on Boards before.

Tralee Tigera - team name.

Advertisement