Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bring bike on train from Cork to Carrigtohill

Options
  • 07-07-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Does anyone know if I can bring a bike on the train from cork to carrigtohill or does the bike need to be a fold up type? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

Ive taken a bike back & forth from Midleton a number of times.

I can't remember doing this at peak times though...They might have an issue if the train is jam-packed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

As a regular commuter on this line I can safely say I have never seen any staff make an issue of bikes on the train at peak or any other time. I get the morning train from Glounthaune at around 8.20 and there are 3 or 4 people who bring their bikes (full size not fold up) regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Good stuff. I was thinking getting the train in the mornings and evenings to work. Would be great if it worked out!

Advertisement