Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclo-Cross Season

Options
  • 07-07-2016 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

A complete newbie to this so have no idea who to ask, where to check or find out about the off-road calendar

Can anyone help please?

I see the Rathfarnham race in August and some Navan series once a month. What else is in the Leinster area ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

Too early, information usually isn't up until September. The Ulster league tends to be nailed down - well the dates anyway, but the Fixx league has had trouble finding venues over the last couple of seasons, hence them not being in the CI calendar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

thanks

where have the locations been the past few years? What time and day do the races normally kick off at ?

how long is the season - is there racing generally every Sunday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭lukegjpotter

Too early as nak said.

But you can Like the following Facebook pages for the Dublin Based Races:
    1. DCCX
    2. Fixx

Also follow the "Alek'n Rob's Cyclocross Party" Thread.

nice one Lukey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

Calendar from 2015 https://fixxcx.wordpress.com/2015-dates/

The only way to get a race in every week is to include the Ulster league. 4 in last year's Fixx league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭lukegjpotter

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    Lukey

Luke, please.

Luke, please.

lol, defer to your elder teammate, son. I'll call you what I please :D

Advertisement